Prep Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 12 minutes
- SERVES 4-5
- 1 cup fresh star fruit (seeds removed)
- 2 cup honeydew melon
- 2 Tbsp. freshly-squeezed lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. palm sugar OR brown sugar
- 1 cup good-quality coconut milk
- 1 cup plain, good-tasting soy milk (I used "Soy Dream")
- Garnish: star fruit slices and/or honeydew slices, plus a few ice cubes
- Place the star fruit and melon in a blender or food processor together with the lime juice and brown sugar. Blitz to create a fresh fruit puree.
- Now add the coconut milk and soy milk and blitz again.
- Taste test for sweetness, adding more sugar if you prefer.
- Pour into glasses with or without ice cubes. Add a slice of star fruit or melon, and enjoy this healthy tropical wonder!
To make this drink alcholic: A little coconut liqueur works very well with this drink.