- For the simplest dipping sauce, serve with Thai Sweet Chili Sauce (available in the Asian section of most grocery stores, or at Asian food stores)
- These rolls are also very good served with Hoisin Sauce (available at most grocery stores in the Asian section).
- An easy Thai sauce is simply to combine equal parts soy sauce and fish sauce with fresh-cut red chilies. Add a squeeze of lime juice too.
- If you prefer a sweeter, non-spicy sauce (especially if kids are involved), try this easy dip: Mix 3 Tbsp. plum sauce with 1 Tbsp. soy sauce.
- Presonally, I prefer Summer Rolls with my: Easy Thai Peanut Sauce/Dip Recipe. Made with real peanuts (not peanut butter), this sauce is super-delicious and authentically Thai.
Make-Ahead Tip: Summer rolls can be made several hours ahead of time, then simply cover and refrigerate. Just before your guests arrive, cut and place them on a platter together with your chosen dipping sauce (which can also be prepared ahead of time). Enjoy!